If you are suffering with Fibromyalgia and related syndromes, you owe it to yourself to seek alternative treatment. Medications simply mask the pain. They do nothing to stop the pain cycle.
Nan has had amazing results with breaking the pain cycle using a specialized approach consisting of MPS Therapy combined with bodywork. Massage Cupping Therapy has proven to be quite effective in the treatment of Fibromyalgia, as it suppresses the nervous system, which reduces sensitivity, thus allowing manual therapy to be much better tolerated. Cupping is also quite effective in improving lymphatic flow and reducing edema.
If you suffer with Fibromyalgia, this may be your reality:
- Multiple medications, including the almost daily use of narcotics for pain relief.
- Insomnia or a lack of restful sleep
- Weight gain
- Inactivity, which only serves to exacerbate the pain
- A feeling of helplessness
Through a specific and customized approach to treatment, Nan had seen clients move from the life described above to a life of:
- Significantly reduced or eliminated medications
- Ability to walk and move to break the sedentary cycle and begin to control weight gain
- Ability to receive bodywork to release tension and restore range of motion
- Reduced swelling and edema
Click HERE for 'Five Ways MPS can help Fibromyalgia Symptoms' article.
Quality of life is the goal. Let Nan help you reach it.