Nan's work is both innovative and intuitive. Her primary approach involves the release of adhesions in the body’s fascia, or myofascial release. The goal of treatment is reducing pain and restoring function.
As a former collegiate track and field athlete, Nan understands body mechanics and how to address issues that arise from over training and injury. Among her clients are former Olympians, Iron Man competitors, triathletes, cyclists, marathon runners, pro golfers and tennis players. Nan's practice is by no means limited to athletes. Many of her clients suffer from Computer Posture Syndrome and resulting pain conditions, such as frozen shoulder, hand numbness/tingling, headaches, back aches, hip pain, sciatica, and spinal dysfunctions. Those with chronic pain conditions, such as fibromyalgia, have also found relief through Nan's specialized approach to treatment.
Nan is also a certified Massage Cupping therapist and integrates this innovative therapy into her sessions as an effective means of releasing fascia and scar tissue.
- Over 13 years in private practice
- State licensed and nationally certified Massage Therapist (Lic# MT109307)
- Certified through all 3 levels in the application of Kinesio Tape by Kinesio Taping International.
- Certified in MPS- Microcurrent Point Stimulation Therapy (also known as Dolphin Neurostim)
- Certified in Massage Cupping by ACE Massage Cupping Institute